I have finally decided that little Mia is mad ! She follows me every where and insists on sitting on my computer when I am trying to work. I have finally put a blanket on a pc box under the desk next to the heater for her and she seems to have taken to this.
She continues to climb on my desk and has a thing with my notice board - she has climbed up it on numerous occasions and is only happy when she has managed to pull stuff off it - as you can see from the photo above - papers hanging by corners.
As soon as she hears it she stalks it and pounces on it.
While it prints she tries to stick her paws into it to catch the paper going in and I am terrified she will get her paws stuck in it (don't know if that is possible but I am taking no chances)!
Its very funny to watch but it has to be supervised !

The other day she discovered toilet paper - what a mess. She jumped up and hung onto it until it unrolled and then she pulled and pulled and pulled. She had SUCH fun and I could only laugh and take pictures. Now we cant leave a bit of toilet paper hanging as you can be guaranteed she'll pull it all !



No comments:
Post a Comment