On August 15th we had our annual tickey afternoon at school.
.JPG)
Basically its a mini fete that the grade 7's (std 5's) do - they set up stalls and sell things to raise money for the school. There were food stalls (the best samoosas I have had in a long time), games, dunk the person, rodeo rides and boxing, just to mention a few etc.
The boys obviously chose the rodeo rides and actually did very well ! I was a bit nervous, but they started them off slowly and it was well controlled (not like you see in the movies !) I had visions of seeing them being catapulted across the field.
Hudson found someone to box against (thank goodness they didn't fight each other as I am sure there would have been blood !) and won a pirate place mat, which he was chuffed with.
.JPG)
Some of the teachers did a Mama Mia song and danced along to it, which always goes down well with the kids !
..JPG)
No comments:
Post a Comment