Monday, January 18, 2010

Back to school

On Wednesday last week the boys went back to school.  Hudson starts grade 6 this year and Campbell grade 3.


They were actually rather excited about it and woke up early, got dressed, had breakfast and were all ready and eager to go.

I took the usual pictures, but was told by Hudson that if his friend wasn't at the class, I wasn't allowed to take pics - his friend wasn't there so I left with nothing !



Campbell was happy for me to take some pics, but I only got 2 in before he told me that was enough and I could leave !

Thank goodness he was sitting next to his friend Noel so it didn't take too long to get some photos.



They both have really nice teachers and had a good first day.

They have already had swimming trials for the interhouse gala on Friday, and sports start today, so life goes back to normal (as normal as that is).

The following days after that have not been like the first, and it has definately taken them longer to get up !

But they are happy to back and are looking forward to an exciting year ahead.

No comments: