This blog is a keep sake for my boys for when they are older & want to remember the times we shared together as a family.It is there to remind them that I love them very much & treasure every year, month, week, day, hour & minute I get to share in their lives, & create happy memories together. I hope that they too will share these memories with their children one day. I love you both, Hudson & Campbell, & am blessed & honoured to call you my children.
Monday, January 25, 2010
My New painting
My folks surprised us this weekend by popping over and giving us a painting dad had done.
We had seen something similar a while ago and had told dad about it but forgot about it.
Dad painted this for us and I absolutley LOVE it !
Thanks mom and dad - we love it and it is very special.
No comments:
Post a Comment