Friday, May 14, 2010

Mothers Day

This last Sunday was Mothers Day.



The boys woke me up with breakfast in bed - Campbell had made me a very sweet card, which I got on Friday as he couldn't keep it a secret any longer.











They both bought me rings which were made of glass - Hudson, the red one with flowers inside and Campbell, the SA flag one - I absolutely adore them !

We ended up with Zoe joining us in bed, with her stick !  Gina, not wanting to be left out, also joined in and even gave the camera half a smile.












Murry hasn't been very well and missed out on going to the parlour this month, so we decided to bath him.  He is so thin it was quite easy to pick him up and put him in the bath - Zoe was very concerned - I think more about missing out on something rather than his safety !

After church we met mom and dad at home and headed out to Nde Bushe for lunch.

They had set up a table under the tree for us, and although it was rather windy, it was a nice afternoon.







The service is always slow at Nde Bushe, but the food was really good so all was forgiven.

It was great spending time with my folks again and catching up.  We had a great afternoon together.

Happy mothers day mom, and thank you for everything you have done and do for me - I love you lots !

1 comment:

WARREN and TRACI Lotter ________________ said...

I love the hat on Mom...quite trendy. Looks like you had a great time!