Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stationery Time

I am in my element !

It is that time of year again when the boys bring home their stationery lists for next year and I get to choose all their stationery from the suggested lists and order it.


It's done through Walton's, so you order and pay for it, and then they pick it all for you, put it in a big orange Walton's box and deliver it to the school.

The boys bring it home and then I get to mark it all, which I just love - and there are 2 so I am over the moon.

A strange fetish I know but I just LOVE stationery.


We unfortunately don't get to cover books (which is another fetish of mine), so I sign up as class mom each year (for both classes) and get to cover all their reading books !

And when the stationery is all done, it's Christmas time and I get to wrap presents ! YAY !

Have even considered signing up for Toy Zone at Christmas time so I can wrap all their customers gifts when they buy them but I have managed to control myself so far.

I just hate going into shops where they offer to wrap the presents once you have bought them - I just ask for the wrapping paper and ask them if I can wrap it !


Hey we all have our weaknesses and stationery and book/present wrapping is one of mine.