My little boy turned 12 on Tuesday - I still cont believe he is 12 already - where has my baby gone !
Saturday was party time. He wanted to do action soccer again so off we went. It was a really nice morning but very hot and sweaty. They had a great time and he was spoilt rotten by his friends.
After soccer we headed home for the after party as Hudson now calls it. It was actually a nice relaxed afternoon with kids running around and swimming and of course going down the famous slide.
The moms headed off with the kids at around 17h30 to go trick or treating which was a little quieter this year. I think we got the last of it but the kids got enough sweets to keep them happy so there were not complaints.
We arrived back in time to watch the Sharks take the Currie Cup (yippee) and settled into a mellow evening.
On Tuesday he opened his presents - one of which was a Bulls rugby shirt much to Aaron's disgust but that's the team he supports so, so be it. The other present was a cell phone. He was SO excited as he has waited so long for one.
I dropped him off at school with his cake for the class and his cell phone so he could show all his friends before I had to take it home again as the school has a no phone policy. We went out for supper last night to spur and had the traditional burgers (cheddermelt at the - sorry to all the ex pats !)
I got in as many hugs and kisses as I could as I don't know what age it all stops !
Happy Birthday baby boy - love you lots.
No comments:
Post a Comment