Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Madame Zingara's

 Zingara's was back in town !  We missed it last year and when I found out it was back, I tried to book but couldn't get seats for a weekend - luckily Bev managed to get some and invited us so I was very chuffed. 


Most of us dresses up again - Aaron went as a pirate and I went as a fairy princess (hey its the only chance I get to do this !)


It hasn't changed much but everyone seemed to enjoy it more this year for some reason.  It was very mellow compared to previous years (must be an age thing) and we sat and chatted in between the show and really had an awesome time.  Of course the girls ended up on the stage at the end and danced the night away.


We had booked Good Fellas to fetch us as the police are out in full force this time of the year and it really wasn't worth the risk.  We were all quite capable of driving home but felt safer have the GF service.

It was actually great to see so many cabs on the road - SA is finally taking drinking and driving seriously (just in time for when my boys become mobile).


So roll on next year - we will definitely be at the next MZ show - this time I will be booking WAY in advance so we don't risk loosing out.

No comments: