Friday, December 2, 2011

Fun and Games

Exams are finished and the boys no longer have sport in the afternoons so afternoons are spent either watching TV, swimming, playing rugby/soccer or inventing different ways to ride a skateboard !

I was called to "come look mom" and went cold when I saw what they were doing.  Hudson had tied a rope from him bicycle (which got caught in the chain a few times and sent him flying) and they were taking turns being pull down the driveway as fast as they could go.

And....GO !

Hudson's go-cart he made at school eventually came out and the skateboard was put under that and that was used.  There is a bit of a ramp from the garage that they used for the "extra boost" !

Zac attack !

They were having great fun but forgot that Zac is only 16 months and also likes getting involved in all the fun that goes on so while Cams was being pulled down the driveway, Zac decided to join in !


Luckily there weren't any serious injuries and there were lots of laughs.


I must admit that I was glad when it go too dark for them to carry on (and because Zac is black it wouldn't have been a good idea being ambushed by him without expecting it) - my nerves were finished but they had great fun.


Luckily they had their helmets on - this was their choice and I think it made them feel invincible !

1 comment:

Traci said...

Boys will be boys. My boys would love it.
More broken bones on the horizon :)