Monday, April 23, 2012

Tom's birthday party

My cousin moved up from Durbs recently and it has been great spending time with them and getting to know them again.

They have a son who is 12 right between my boys and you would think they were all from the same family (which I suppose they are in a way).  Not only do they look similar, but they have similar interest and all love rugby !  Debs and I often joke that we have the springbok forwards in training.

Tom, Hudson & Campbell

It was Toms birthday recently and he had an "absailing" type party.  Basically a party in the trees with ropes and climbing and sailing from tree to tree.



The boys were in their element and disappeared almost instantly.  Funny enough I was quite comfortable with them doing this after seeing the safety that goes into it.






They had an absolute blast so thanks Debs for the party - we loved it and the boys are still talking about it.

My boys high up in the trees


No comments: