Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Campbell looses more baby teeth

I took Cams to the dentist for his annual check up and he was convinced that the dentist was going to say he could go for braces, which he is so keen to get for some reason.

After taking x-rays of his mouth she announced that there would be no braces until all his baby teeth were out and the big teeth had taken their place - 10 in total !

I think I was more shocked than him - baby teeth still ! 

Well he is now on a mission to get all these out as quickly as possible and 2 days after the dentist, he came home very proud of the fact that one was loose in class and he pulled it out !


He is convinced that all the other 9 are also loose now and fetching him from school has become a rather big guessing game as to what type of smile I will receive.  I have warned him about pulling out any permanent ones - that would actually be quite funny.

The shoe was put out and the tooth placed safely inside and he told  me "mom I know theres no mouse so Im just doing this for you".  I think he is a bit nervous incase there is a mouse and if he gets it wrong he wont get his money !


So the money was swopped for the tooth by the "tooth mouse" and there was great excitement the next morning - I think more because he worked out that with another potentially 9 loose teeth he will make a small fortune !

 
Lets hope they take a while to come out. 

No comments: