We had our annual fun walk at school today and the theme this year was (I will let you guess.............) SOCCER !
Each grade was given a country to dress up as and the grade 6's got Algeria and the grade 3's Cameroon.
We googled them for colours etc, and they came out really nicely - I must admit I was probably more chuffed than the boys were.
I was a long morning for them but they had awesome fun. They were giving out spot prices and Hudson won a bag, much to Campbells delight, but he was a good sport about it. They got pizza vouchers and rulers and a whole lot of other fun goodies.
I don't know how many laps they finally did, but luckily I gave a danotation ( I got caught out badly last year !) so sorry for those that sponsored per lap - you may be coughing up big time !

It's a school fun raiser so I am sure that we made a nice amount for the school and Shiella is chuffed to have a new bag !




1 comment:
Hows the paint remover stares in the first photo?!
Post a Comment