They were VERY excited - Campbell especially as it is his first tour - and alarms were set for 04h30 on Monday morning !
| What 05h00 looks like ! |
Taking photos of this event at this age is very difficult and I had to hide behind teachers and walls to get some photos in !
| Hudson and Nick |
We got sms's from the school to say they had all arrived safely at their relevant destinations and we will get updates daily as to where they are and how they are doing (much to my delight as they aren't allowed to take cell phones).
| The 3 mates |
The house is very quite and we managed to sleep late this morning and have a chilled morning with coffee on the patio in our pajama's. Tonight we are going to a new restaurant around the corner and hopefully will have a late morning again tomorrow !
I am missing them terribly but am managing to get through a lot of work (including blogs) as I don't have to fetch and carry and run around to different sports matches.
Must admit I am enjoying not having the additional pressure and it will be nice for a while but I will be very happy to have my boys back - nothing can compare to them.
They come back very smelly and usually without bathing, brushing hair and teeth for the whole trip but I will take them like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment