We arranged for Aaron's party on Saturday and being the amazing cook I am, I arranged for caterers to do everything ! They arrived at 16h00 and starting setting everything up - the chocolate fountain guys arrived and started that off, and I warned the boys about walking past with fingers out !
Everyone arrived from around 18h15 and the evening started outside - the weather was perfect and we had put out fire pits and table and chairs around the pool.
The caterers had set out an assortment of canapes, that were just awesome, on the patio and everyone just chilled and chatted and caught up.
Dumi was our bar tender for the evening and he was really sweet - he was having such a laugh at all of us as we sat around the bar telling stories from days gone by
It was great ! The fresh smell and sound of rain was perfect for the evening and luckily the patio is big enough to still sit outside and watch the rain.
The boys were upstairs watching tv and passed out where they were after having their fill of the chocolate fountain !
So some sat inside around the bar while others chilled outside chatting. The evening was a rather long one with the last people leaving at around 01h30 !
The next morning was a little quieter for some (well just one) which of course I found very funny ! A dive into a cold pool did help to some degree - madness I tell you !
Happy birthday again babes.
X
1 comment:
Looks awesome! LOVE the pic of you two at the end. Happy birthday Aaron!
Post a Comment