Saturday, January 21, 2012

Campbell starts grade 5

Cams eventually went to school - it felt like forever since they broke up but I must admit I enjoyed having him with me.

The day before we went for our last breakfast (Aaron's idea) which was fun.  We planned his birthday party and all the gifts he wanted and the games he wanted to play.


Wednesday was a rude awakening for him as he had been sleeping till 8 nearly every morning and now he had to get up at 6.

Aaron took Hudson to school and I took Cams so I could see who's class he was in (and get in some photo's).  He was very nervous about who's class he was going to be in so he was rather tense all the way to school.  The traffic was a joke !  Why is it like this on the first day !


He is in a new teachers class and was very chuffed.  She looks very sweet and so far Campbell is enjoying it.  He has a few friends from last year in his class which made things a little easier.

He has already signed up for cricket and been selected for the inter house gala which means they will want him to swim for the school team ,which he doesn't want to do this year.


The school braai is on Friday evening, his first match on Tuesday and the inter house gala on Thursday so we have hit the year running.

No comments: