| Hudson and Kabi waiting to be called up to receive their gifts |
It was a beautiful service and photo's of the grade 7's from grade 0 through to their current year were shown and brought back a lot of memories - it was very special.
They handed out awards and Hudson received one for Technology.
| Receiving his Tech award |
It was a very emotional service but I managed to hold back the tears the whole way through until Hudson winked at me from the stage while singing our National Anthem - that was me gone !
They sang the school song for the last time as well as some other very special songs.
I was very proud sitting there watching all these kids that I have know since grade 0 finish up with their primary school, and of course, I was very proud of Hudson who stood tall and looked very proud himself.
| Principal giving his last talk to the grade 7's |
We had eats at the tent afterwards and Hudson said goodbye to many of his friends, as a lot are off to different schools. A girl, who obvoiusly fancied Hudson, came over to say goodbye and Hudson thrust out his hand and shook hers saying goodbye - shame I felt sorry for her cause I think she was expecting a hug but that wasn't happening.
| Hudson & Nanti with their books |
He is SO ready for high school and was ready to leave BPS and start new challenges. We have now bought his uniform and new blazer etc and he looks very smart all dressed up.
He looks like a grade 1 again with clothes that are a bit too big and shiny shoes and a new blazer, all ready for Saints.

5 comments:
Hudson is Aaron cut-out in the first 3 pics but in the 4th he is definitely a Charlie mini-me! So many emotions, Charlie, u've done a fine job bringing up those boys... :)
Well done Huds! So very proud! Looking forward to hearing all the news about high school :)
So awesome!! The wink would have done me in too Charlie!! Looking forward to hearing about the 1st day of high school!
Wow can't believe how quickly time flies:) soooo proud!!xx
Wowser
Watch out Saints, here comes some real talent -the Brents
Post a Comment