Monday, October 26, 2009

Carol's 60th

Carol turned 60 this weekend and we spent a family day together to celebrate this.

We all met at Ciao Baby at Monte Casino for lunch. It was a hot day and we got a nice shaded area with a very inviting breeze. The food was great and we sat there till just before 14h00 chatting. Aaron sang a helium happy birthday which had the kids in fits of laughter and turned a few heads at the other tables.

We had booked to go and see CATS that afternoon. I think the 2.5 hours may have been a bit much for the boys but the singing, costumes, make up and effects were brilliant. It was an interactive show so it had the boys on their toes watching out for cats that may appear behind them.

Aaron had acted in CATS for a school play so I am sure it brought back a few memories for him - I did hear a bit of humming now and again ! The only song I recognized was Memories so that had me humming !

After the show we went for coffee and then headed off on our own ways.

It was a great day and just so nice to spend it with everyone.

So happy birthday Carol - hope you enjoyed your special day.








No comments: