Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ten Pin Bowling


Today I planned on dropping the boys at a friends house for the day to play, but once I got to Martine and after a "quick" cup of coffee, we ended up having lunch and then heading out with the boys to go ten pin bowling at around 14h00 !


It was a cold day in JHB so I was chuffed to sit on the couch with a blanket and a few cups of coffee just chatting and catching up.

We took the boys to Bright Water Commons to bowl and the girls decided to join in - we had such fun !


I can't remember the last time I have been bowling, but I am definately going to arrange an adults night out to do this again.


I now have all 4 boys at my place for a sleep over, and they are all in the garden playing soccer (move on World Cup and bring on Tri Nations).  We are ordering pizza and will get blankets and watch tv.

No comments: